WORKSTATION CONTINUITY SYSTEM PLAYBOX EXECUTOR
Automated continuity system including Airbox, TitleBox and CaptureBox.
EXEcutor Channel in a Box – designed and manufactured by PlayBox — is a turnkey playout server solution for broadcasting a single TV channel and available in SD, HD or UHD. It integrates all the elements needed to keep a channel on-air by combining scheduling, ingest, playout, CG and interactive graphics within one box. The output can be SDI or IP streaming and suitable for applications including broadcast TV, internet TV, cable TV etc.
- Playout Automation – AirBox Neo
- Interactive Graphic – TitleBox Neo
- Ingest – CaptureBox Neo
- Playlist Preparation – ListBox Neo
- Storage – Local Video Raid
- Remote Management and Monitoring – EVCP
• Automated mixed playout of all supported compressions and containers in a single playlist • LTC Timecode input for playback triggering • On-air burned-in subtitling (optional) • GPI I/O interface •TitleBox Net Control • UDP H.264/MPEG2 Live Input Stream • Switcher & Matrix Switcher Control (Kramer, Leitch, Network Electronics, Pesa, Quartz, Grass Valley, Concerto / Acapella) • DTMF & SCTE 35 (DTMF part) Decoding for Commercial Insertion • Multi audio support with EBU R128/ITU.BS.1770 Loudness normalisation (optional) • Dolby AC3 Decode/Encode support (optional) • MPO enables the running of two or more outputs so that broadcasters can easily provide parallel outputs in any combination needed to deliver the content.
• TitleBox Neo is an interactive graphics manager which creates, displays and controls fascinating multi-zone screens with rolls, crawls, animations, clocks, station logos and more. All running objects are mixed and blended to each other in real time, including animations. Each and every CG object can be edited while being transmitted on-air • All graphics are 24-bit true color (16.7 million colors) with 8-bit Alpha channel (256 transparency levels). These colors can be applied to font face, border, and shadow and text background. Field-based sub-pixel rendering ensures smooth animation and rolling text at any speed. • Multiple graphics objects can be programmed to run simultaneously or sequentially on a single or multiple layers with just a few mouse clicks. • Dynamic text data coming from text, rich text, CSV text, RSS feeds or ODBC-compliant databases can be linked to any text object and updated on-screen in real time.
• High-quality capturing in variety of compressions • Automated RS-422 or Firewire VTR control with batch capturing lists • Scheduled capturing of satellite feeds with automated channel switching • File splitting based on duration.
ListBox Neo is an offline programme schedule creation and play list editor, perfect for schedule creation and schedule editing with a clip trimmer for simple programme editing. ListBox Neo enables text searching, clips copying/pasting, schedule printing, etc. and is the main tool for the Program Editors’ to create and edit schedules many days, weeks or months in advance.
- 1 YEAR SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE AND STANDARD TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
- COMMISSIONING, CONFIGURATION AND TRAINING.
- Single Intel® CPU.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- System HDDs with RAID 1.
- Video Storage: 3TB SATA with RAID5.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 x64.
- 3RU Rackmount Server Redundant (1 + 1) PSU Hot Swap Hard Drives.
|Category||Automated video continuity|