Wireless Sound System with Lavalier mic EW-D ME4 SET
Digital wireless system with ME 4 condenser lavalier microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
Versatile digital wireless system with multiple functions for speakers and presenters, allowing product management and synchronization via the EW-D Smart Assist app. The set consists of a rugged bodypack transmitter and the discreet ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility and is perfectly suited for daily use on stage.
EW-D EM (RACK RECEIVER)
- Input voltage: 11 – 13 V
- Input current: ≤ 300 mA
- Transmit power (radiated): BLE: max. 10 mW EIRP
- Audio output power: 18 dBu max.
- Dimensions: 212 × 44 × 189 mm
- Weight: approx. 1000 g (without antennas and power supply)
EW-D SK (BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER)
- Input voltage: 2.0 – 4.35 V
- Power supply: 2 × 1.5 V AA batteries
- Busy bandwidth: 200 kHz
- Transmit power: Audio link: 10 mW
- Connector: 3.5 mm TRS jack with threaded plug
- Dimensions: 63 × 80 × 20 mm
- Weight (without batteries): approx. 120 g
ME 2 (LAVALIER MICROPHONE)
- Transducer principle: Electret condenser
- Sensitivity: 17 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level: 130 dB SPL
- Pickup pattern: omnidirectional
- Cable length: 1.6 m