Wireless Intercom System Hollyland Solidcom C1 Full Duplex with 4 handsets
The Solidcom C1, full-duplex wireless intercom headset systema, adopting the advanced DECT 6.0 technology, is Hollyland’s first true wireless and self-contained headset communication solution with exceptional sound clarity.
The system operates in the 1.9GHz frequency band, providing a reliable transmission range up to 1000ft (350m) radius (LOS).
- Wideband Clear Audio Quality for Precise Coordination.
- Comfortable to Wear All Day Long, Hands Free and Hygienic Materials.
- Customizable and Expandable for Varying Team Size.
- Stay Connected in 1000ft Coverage Zone.
- Master Headset Qty: 1 × Single-Side Headset
- Remote Headset Qty: 3 × Single-Side Headsets
- Tranmission Range: 350m (1000ft) Line-of-Sight
- Frequency Information:
- Frequency band: 1.9GHz DECT (varies by country and region)
- Modulation mode: GFSK
- Transmit power: <21dBm (125.9mW) (varies by country and region)
- Receiving sensivity: <-90dBm
- Transmision Latency: < 35ms
- Battery capacity: 700mAh (2.66Wh) Li-Ion battery
- Runtime: Remote headset: ≈10h | Master headset: ≈6h
- Charging Period: ≈2.5h
- Frequency Response: 150Hz~7kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >55dB
- Distortion: <1%
- Microphone Type: Electret
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level: >115dB SPL
- Output Sound Pressure Level: 983dB SPL (± 94dB SPL 1kHz)
- Net Weight: < 170g (batteries included)
- Working temperature: 0~+45ºC (Working status) -20~+60ºC (Storage Status)