System designed to talk in public, controlled by the speaker or by an operator.
- Invisible text for the people in front of the orator.
- Ideal for any type of public activity: Public meetings, Congress, Talks, Conferences,
- Brightness: standard, 450 nits
- Technical Speeches, etc.
- Metallic structure for ground support, in which the monitor is fitted.
- Inputs: VGA, HDMI, CVBS PAL (Composite Video) and HD/SDI.
- Serial connectivity (with HDMI) through HDMI Splitter.
- Monitor TFT-LDC of 17″.
Aspect ratio 4:3 / 16:9 / 16:10 / 2.35:1 / 2:1 / 1:1.
- Image Mirroring through Software TVPROMPT.
- Consumption 12VDC, adaptor 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Telescopic metal black pole for regulating height (up to 2 m. with all the system mounted).
- Metallic bracket for glass, angle adjustable.
- Polarized ultra see-through glass, beam splitter 70/30 and high accuracy for an specular image.
- Glass thickness: 3 mm.