Supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone Sennheiser E845
Sennheiser’s new dynamic supercardioid microphone is the perfect fusion of excellent live sound and easy handling. It provides an extended high-frequency response, especially for stage use.
This microphone has been designed for users who appreciate simplicity and the absence of complications. With an all-metal housing, it is a reliable companion on any stage. As a singer, presenter or entertainer, you can count on Sennheiser’s renowned live sound.
- Dimensions: Ø 46 x L 185 mm
- Connector: XLR -3
- Frequency response: 40 – 16,000 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa (free field, no load at 1 kHz)
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g (0.73 lbs)