SOFTWARE TVPLAY version 4.0
Playout and Automatic Continuity software.
Versatile solution for managing multimedia playback in multiple formats without any hardware. Visit our brand site →
- Perfect organization of the elements in play-lists, editable in real time.
- Compatible with commonly used video formats: mov, avi, mkv, wmv, mp4, 3gp, …
- Full playback control (pause, advance, jump, loop, …).
- Elapsed time, remaining time and total controllers.
- Preview of the output signal on the main screen.
- Multiple source information (duration, codec, format, bitrate, etc.).
- On-air system on screen.
- Built-in browser with drag and drop option.
- Recording and loading of playlists on disk in XML format.
- Insertion of simultaneous logos, fixed or animated, defining their position, size and transparency. Up to 3 graphic layers with external matrix.
- 5 quick assignment presets for each ofthe two logo inlays.
- Automatic or manual fades with transition.
- Change of language in real time (Spanish-English).
- The start time of each video can be programmed.
- Function lock button.
- Program signal monitor (PGM) inscalable image.
- Preliminary signal monitor (PVW).
- Assignment of input and output TC’s at the beginning and end of a video.
- Integrated direct switch control (optional).
- Streaming module (optional).
- Line of events.
- Custom line color by video type.
- Two working modes: Playout or Continuity.
- Programmed ingest and video recording module.
- Multi-format reproduction.
- Multi-format recording.
- Transcoding, software streaming with additional encoder purchase option.
- Runs on 64-bit Windows 7 (or higher).
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700.
- Memory: 16 GB DDR3L.
- Storage: SSD of at least 256 GB for the system.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 (4GB DDR5 dedicated).
- 1 available USB port for the dongle.