Signal Processor Soundweb London BLU-16
The Soundweb London BLU-16 offers configurable I/O and configurable signal processing.
Out of stock
The BLU-16 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet™ Audio Architect. A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a “drag and drop” method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
Four card slots which accommodate analog inputs, analog outputs, digital inputs and digital outputs in banks of four facilitate many different device I/O configurations.
Analog Input Cards provide software configurable gain in 6dB steps up to +48dB per channel and software selectable Phantom Power per channel. Digital Input Cards and Digital Output Cards process AES/EBU and/or S/PDIF audio and offer a variety of clocking and syncing options.
Phantom Power, Sync, Signal Present and Clip information per channel is easily accessible, without the requirement for a PC, from clear front panel LED indication. Device-specific information such as Device Name, Device Type, Firmware Version Number, Time, IP Address and Subnet Mask is available from the front panel display. A bi-directional locate
function allows devices to be identified both from and within HiQnet Audio Architect.
12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-16 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices. The Soundweb London Interface Kit, comprehensive documentation which details how Soundweb London systems can be integrated with third party control systems, is included within the installation of HiQnet Audio Architect.
- Four Input / Output Card Slots
- Configurable Inputs / Outputs
- Analog Inputs (with Phantom Power per Channel)
- Analog Outputs
- Digital Inputs (AES/EBU and S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs (AES/EBU and S/PDIF)
- Configurable Signal Processing
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Informative Front Panel Display
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration (Documentation)
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet Audio Architect
- Chassis: 19″ (single rack space)
- Custom I/O (card based): ✓ Sí
- Analog Inputs: up to 16
- Digital Inputs: up to 16
- AEC Inputs: 0
- Analog Outputs: up to 16
- Digital Outputs: up to 16
- Telephone Connection: 0
- Max Inputs/Outputs: 16
- Config: Software
- LCD Display: yes
- Logic Processing: yes
- RS-232: ✓ Sí
- GPIO: ✓ Sí
- Signal Processing (MHz): 200
- Cobranet: ✗ No
- SWL Digital Audio Bus: 0
- AVB: ✗ No
- Dante: ✗ No
Downloadable from the bssaudiodotcom website
|Brand||BSS Audio, Harman|
|Category||Audio processors, Outlet / Second-hand|