PTZ HD camera with NDI/HX and 20X zoom JVC KY-PZ200N
JVC’s new robotic pan-tilt-zoom video production camera, the KY-PZ200, offers NDI®|HX, SRT and supports POE for a true “one cable solution.” Ideal for studio or field use, the PTZ camera enables reliable remote IP production for educational, corporate, live event and sports applications.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some products in this store may be affected by the lack of components and supplies worldwide. Therefore, orders placed on this website are made on a reservation and inquiry basis. We will send you a confirmation email after checking stock and current price. If the order is not affected we will proceed with it as usual. Thank you for your understanding.
- Multi-purpose PTZ HD camera.
- It can memorize 255 configurations and preset positions.
- CMOS 1/2.8″ (2.07 Mp).
- Zoom 20x optical (4.42-88.5 mm, f / 1.8 ~ 2.8) (16x digital).
- Simultaneous output: 3G HDSDI, HDMI and IP.
- Dual Streaming H265/H264/MJPEG, SRT, NDI direct from camera.
- Simultaneous high (HD) and low resolution encoding with primary and secondary transmission.
- NDI®|HX® protocol
- 2ch audio.
- Control: IP, RS-232, RS-485.
- USB 3.0 (UVC)
- 12V DC or PoE power supply.
- Includes: AC power supply and IR remote control for 4 KY-PZ200 cameras.
- Incorporates a WMB-101 wall bracket.
- Available in two colors, black or white.