PTZ Camera Keyboard/Joystick Controller for IP or Serial TVP‑MKB10
Compact controller for PTZ cameras with ergonomic design, 4 LED display, speed adjustment, focus modes, and compatibility with multiple cameras.
Exquisite & Compact Design
Compact and exquisite design with an ergonomic key layout for a comfortable operating experience.
4 Color LED Display
- 4-color LED display.
- Panel with adjustable backlight in three levels (low, high, normal).
- Color backlight keys for a modern look.
Intuitive Real-time Presentation
- Supports visual switching of auto exposure and white balance modes.
- AE MODE Key: Changes the camera’s automatic exposure mode with each press.
- WB MODE Key: Adjusts the camera’s white balance with each press.
Distributed Pan/Tilt and Zoom Control
- Distributed Pan/Tilt control and zoom keys for improved stability.
- Zoom Bridge Key: Controls camera zoom In/Out.
- 2-Axis Joystick: Supports camera control for Up/Down, Left, and Right movement.
Adjustable 7-level Rotation and Zoom Speed
- Adjusts Camera Pan, Tilt, and Zoom speed with 7 gears.
- The current gear is displayed on the LED display.
Single-button Operation in Auto, Manual, OPT Focus Mode
- When [AUTO] Button is lit, the current focus mode is automatic; when off, it’s changed to Manual.
- [OPT KEY] triggers single focus of the camera and activates one-shot auto-focus mode.
Strong Compatibility for All PTZ Cameras
- Supports RS422/RS485/RS232/IP and other multi-interface methods for simultaneous communication.
- Built-in VISCA, UDP, PELCO P/D multi-control protocols for compatibility with all PTZ cameras.
Password Setting Support
- Password setting with operation permission limits.
- Users can change the password; default password if unchanged.
Presets Setting and Real-time Display in Main Screen
- 5-Channel camera shortcut buttons and 5 infinitely variable rotations for quick camera setup and operation.
- Supports up to 5 presets for call and store shortcuts.
- Max support for connection with 5 PTZ Cameras simultaneously.