Portable video editing HP ZBook 15 G2 + EDIUS X software
Professional video editing package that includes the HP ZBOOK 15 G2 laptop and an included standard license of the Edius X Pro non-linear video editing software.
This pack includes two items detailed below, a powerful HP ZBook 15 G2 laptop, plus a standard license of Edius X Pro non-linear video editing software.
Features of the HP ZBOOK 15 G2
- Screen size: 15,6″ IPS Full HD
- Hard disk 1 TB SSD
- 16 GB (2 × 8 GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 (800 MHz) of RAM memory (4 slots available)
- Dedicated graphic card: nVidia Quadro K2100M with 2 GB video memory GDDR5 + integrated graphic card: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Intel® processor Core™ i7-4810MQ with vPro® CPU technology @ 2.80 GHz, 1600 MHz, 6 MB level 3 cache, 4 cores, 47 W) – up to 3.80 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Motherboard: HP 2253 with Mobile Intel® QM87 chipset
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Battery: 75 Wh Lithium-Ion, 14.4V
- 1 × audio 3.5 mm minijack: microphone / stereo headphone output combined
- 1 × Card reader: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- 1 × SmartCard
- 1 × Express Card 54 mm
- 1 × USB 2.0
- 3 × USB 3.0
- 1 × Thunderbolt™ 2
- 1 × VGA
- 1 × DisplayPort
- 1 × Kensington Lock
- 1 × Docking Station Port
- 1 × RJ-45
- DVD Super Multi DL optical disc drive
- High-quality fixed-focus HD 720p web camera with up to 30 fps (frames per second), M-JPEG compression with support for higher frame rates, improved low-light sensitivity, and enhanced dynamic range
- Gigabit Intel® I217-LM with 100Base-T and 1000Base-T supported interfaces
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 with WiFi 802.11ac certification and integrated 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz + Bluetooth 4.0 bands
- Sound Card: Realtek ALC280 @ Intel Lynx Point PCH – High Definition Audio Controller
- Audio DTS Studio Sound HD, IDT 92HD91 implementation, with built-in stereo speakers and integrated microphone (dual microphone system when equipped with optional webcam)
- Sound mute button; function keys for volume up and down
Features of EDIUS X Pro
Edius is a non-linear (NLE) editor that works with most modern video formats; as well as 3D editing. Edius is being used across the industry from broadcast facilities and newsgathering organizations up to government institutions, corporate productions, independent filmmakers, video creators and video enthusiasts.
The software comes with a large collection of tools, including NEWBlue video filters, proDAD video effects along with image stabilization for unstable shots and for audio mastering it has exclusive EDIUS editions of Acon Digital: Compress EE, DeNoise EE, DeVerberate EE and Limit EE.EDIUS X comes with a completely redesigned core engine along with a modular concept allowing even more performance for fully customizable workflows.
EDIUS X’s new modular design enables Grass Valley to continuously update and enhance the EDIUS X feature set and workflow options. This allows to meet upcoming user demands and incorporate new technologies and web services into the software itself — such as machine learning during the ongoing development of EDIUS X. All EDIUS 10.x update releases will be available free of charge during the expected lifecycle of about two to three years. From the start, EDIUS X features exciting new modules and functions, including:
- Background Rendering: EDIUS X will never ask you to interrupt your editing for a process to finish. This makes your workflow smooth, creative, and virtually unstoppable.
- Background Export: The new background render engine is also great for exporting files. You will never have to pause working while exporting.
- GV Job Monitor: EDIUS X keeps you informed regarding all background activities and lets you prioritize jobs as needed.
- VST Plug-In Support: EDIUS X broadens the support for VST-plugins. This includes support for latency plug-ins along with a powerful WaveShell integration.
- Motion Tracker with Chase Mode: EDIUS X allows you to easily attach a label, animation or video clip to your tracked object.
- Motion Tracker with Anchor Mode: Have your picture automatically reframed with reference to the tracked object. This is great for aspect ratio conversions and virtual multicamera shots.
- H.265 Export: EDIUS X speeds up export rendering time by leveraging NVIDIA GPU support. This is also available with the new Background Rendering options.
- GUI Color: EDIUS X comes with a refined GUI in a slightly darker color. This makes editing even more comfortable with a cool new look.
- Draft Mode: With EDIUS X, EDIUS X Pro now also includes the Draft Preview Mode allowing realtime playback of as of many tracks as you like.
- 8K Support: EDIUS X Workgroup allows project settings and also file export in up to 8K.
- Optimized Performance: EDIUS X is all about performance and a futureproofed design. EDIUS X requires Windows 10 and makes optimal use of advanced technology. This includes hardware acceleration provided by Intel QuickSync as well as broad GPU support. The new modular design allows utilizing the potential of multicore CPUs more efficiently than ever before.
- Optimized Audio Sync Performance: EDIUS X provides an even faster automatic audio sync function to align as many clips as your projects requires for a smooth multicam experience.
- Native Support for the Latest Cameras and Codecs: EDIUS X supports the newest codecs and camera releases natively like no other NLE. There’s no need to transcode, so you can just edit!
- Ongoing Continuous Development: EDIUS X will continue to expand and grow its toolset with even more creative possibilities. EDIUS X users will benefit from all EDIUS 10.x updates available for download free of charge throughout the entire lifecycle of EDIUS X.