Loudspeaker Processor Mackie SP260
Offering sophisticated EQ, crossover, dynamics processing and system protection, the Mackie SP260 2×6 Speaker Processor provides complete system optimization for both passive and powered systems. Five different operating modes cover a wide range of systems with 24 user-definable presets and flexible I/O for simple routing and configuration.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some products in this store may be affected by the lack of components and supplies worldwide. Therefore, orders placed on this website are made on a reservation and inquiry basis. We will send you a confirmation email after checking stock and current price. If the order is not affected we will proceed with it as usual. Thank you for your understanding.
- Professional 2-input, 6-output system processor for passive and powered PAs.
- Sophisticated, intuitive EQ, crossover, delay and dynamics processing optimizes and protects your system.
- High-end 24-bit AKM® AD/DA converters with 120 dB dynamic range.
- Two balanced XLR inputs with level control, mute, 600ms delay and 5-band parametric / shelving EQ.
- Six balanced XLR outputs with level control, mute, polarity invert, dedicated high and low pass filters, 7-band parametric / shelving EQ, 600ms delay, and limiting.
- Powerful limiter on every output for ultimate protection.
- Convenient front-panel controls for parameter editing and input/output muting.
- USB port for simple programming via PC.
- Linkable inputs and outputs for easy stereo configuration.
- 7-segment LED metering for input / output level or limiter activity.
- 5 operating modes: 2 x stereo + sub, 3 x stereo, 2 x 2-way + sub, 2 x 3-way and 1 x 6-way.
- 24 presets for storing your Mackie or other system parameters.
- Switchmode power supply: 100V – 240V.
- Compact, single rack unit design.
- Approximate shipping weight: 8.8 lb / 4.0 kg