Live Production & Streaming Software vMix
Create professional live video productions using vMix. Live Stream to your favourite streaming providers including: Stream to Facebook Live, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, plus many more!
vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers. vMix also functions as live streaming software that allows you to publish your live productions directly to the Internet!.
Unlike JVC’s Streamstar streaming and production hardware systems, vMix is a complete live video production software solution with features including LIVE mixing, switching, recording and LIVE streaming of SD, full HD and 4K video sources including cameras, video files, DVDs, images, Powerpoint and much much more.
As vMix is a software solution, we’ve enabled users to build their own custom computers at a fraction of the cost of traditional live production equipment. We have created vMix Reference Systems that will allow you to build a vMix PC with specifications to match your production needs. We also have a list of available system builders that can create a system for you!
Whether you are looking to produce big budget live concert productions, sporting events, Church services or small webcasts, then vMix is for you. Check out our Solutions page to see how vMix can fit into your workflow.
All your inputs in one place
- Video Cameras: 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for Webcams and capture cards.
- NDI®: Send and receive high quality, low latency video and audio on the local network between vMix systems and any NDI compatible sources.
- Video Files: Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV and MXF.
- DVDs: With menu navigation.
- Audio Files: MP3 and WAV.
- Audio Devices: Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards, ASIO Audio Interfaces and capture card audio.
- Video and Audio PlayLists: Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
- Web Browser, RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Solid Colour and more.
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording, and Output
- Live stream to your favourite streaming providers including Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and Ustream.
- Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
- Output via AJA, Blackmagic and Bluefish cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual Camera support for streaming out to 3rd party software such as Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts and VLC.
Professional HD production
- vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
- Create productions with multiple HD sources.
Other outstanding features
- 13 transition effects: cut, fade, zoom, sweep, slide, hover, fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, cube, CubeZoom, vertical sweep, vertical slide and merge available with 4 customizable transition buttons for easy access to your favorite effects.
- Easy-to-use, high-performance animated graphics (GT Designer Standard and GT Designer Advanced).
- HD virtual sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key.
- PC and Mac desktop fonts: Use screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Ideal for PowerPoint and Skype.
- vMix Call: Add guests to your broadcast (integrated in vMix HD, 4K and Pro editions).
- Video delay, slow motion and instant replay.
- Web browser input: View a website directly in vMix.
- Built-in audio mixer.
- Live video effects.
- Multiple input view: Combine multiple inputs using the different “multiple view” presets or customize the position of each element with the available controls.
- Full NDI capabilities: Send and receive NDI sources to any other compatible device. Connect vMix to your favorite NDI program or device, such as Caspar CG, NewBlue Titler, Adobe CC and many more.
- Includes 4 overlay channels plus multiple view function. Each overlay channel can have its own transition, position and border effect.
- Touchscreen-friendly web interface: Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, iPhone, Android or other touchscreen device using the built-in web interface.
- Professional color correction and control tools.
- SRT input and output support.
- vMix runs on the Windows 10 platform.