Kiloview S2-4K HDMI to H.265 Encoder
The Kiloview S2 is a 4K to H.265 video encoder for streaming, monitoring and recording live video.
The Kiloview S2 is a 4K HDMI video encoder that allows you to stream, monitor and record 4K HDMI video in real time. It supports H.265 and H.264 encoding, supports dual streaming output up to 16 destinations, and features an HDMI loop output for local monitoring.
- 4K Streaming: Supports 4K60p HDMI input and H.265/H.264 output up to 4K30p.
- Protocols: Supports RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS/HLS/TS-UDP/Onvif1.1/2.0/ and NDI|HX.
- Dual Streaming: Supports dual streaming output (main stream and sub stream), each of which can be sent to 8 platforms.
- Recording: Supports recording via USB or NAS.
- Monitoring and previewing: The web user interface allows previewing the video source in real time.
- Text overlay: Allows logos, text and images to be overlaid on the screen.
- Multiple audio channels: Supports up to 4 audio channels.
- Audio and intercom: Supports embedded audio and 3.5mm analogue line-in audio.
- Power: Can be powered by PoE or 12 VDC.
- The S2 is a small, lightweight device that can be easily mounted on a camera or in a rack.
- It has a built-in tally light to indicate which camera is in program or preview.
- Enables high quality video sharing over an IP network.
- Supports a wide range of software and hardware.
- Offers a variety of features to enhance video production.
- Video inputs: HDMI 2.0
- Video outputs: HDMI, IP
- Video resolutions: Up to 4Kp30
- Protocols: RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS/HLS/TS-UDP/Onvif1.1/2.0/ and NDI|HX
- Video encoding: H.265, H.264
- Audio inputs: Analogue, embedded
- Audio outputs: Analogue, IP
- Audio and intercom: Compatible with Kiloview intercom software
- Power: PoE or 12 VDC