Kiloview REN-1v2-SDI to NDI|HX Video Encoder Module
The Kiloview REN-1v2 is a module for encoding SDI video up to 1080p60 to NDI|HX and other common protocols, enabling transmission on a wide range of platforms.
Kiloview REN-1v2 can convert SDI video signals to NDI HX format, which is a network video transmission protocol. It can also stream live video over the Internet using various protocols such as RTMP, RTSP or SRT.
- The encoder card supports H.264/AVC and Motion-JPEG codecs.
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080P60Hz.
- Can stream live video over the Internet using a variety of protocols.
- Includes a USB port for intercom, PTZ and recording.
- Supports text and image overlay.
- Supports video rotation and cropping.
- Can be managed through a web interface or remotely with the KILOVIEW KiloLink server.
- Supports up to 1080P60Hz video encoding.
- Supports AAC/G.711 audio encoding
- Supports NDI|HX 1.0 and 2.0
- Supports SRT/RTMP/RTMPS/HLS/TS over UDP/RTP/RTSP/RTSP/Onvif
- Includes one USB port for intercom, PTZ and recording
- Supports text and image overlay
- Supports video rotation and cropping
- Input: 1× BNC SDI
- Loop: 1× BNC SDI
- Applicable rack: RU01, RU03, RU03S
- Analogue audio port: 1× 3.5mm
- NDI|HX: NDI|HX 1.0 and 2.0
- Protocols: SRT/RTMP/RTMPS/HLS/TS over UDP/RTP/RTSP/RTSP/Onvif
- Video encoding: H264/AVC, Motion-JPEG
- Resolution: Up to 1080P60Hz
- Audio encoding: AAC/G.711
- Network: 1× 100M RJ45 Ethernet
- Image and text overlay: User-defined text and image overlays
- Video rotation and cropping: Supports
- Management portal: Web interface and remote management with KiloLink server from KILOVIEW
- Can be managed via a web interface or remotely with the KiloLink server from KILOVIEW