Kiloview RD-260 3G-SDI HDMI Video Decoder Module
The Kiloview RD-260 multi-interface IP video decoder module is a professional solution for viewing live video over the network.
The Kiloview RD-260 card can be used to decode IP video to HDMI/SDI. The card has the following features:
- The RD-260 card is an IP to HDMI/SDI decoding solution that can be used in a wide range of applications such as broadcasting, multimedia playback, remote education and video conferencing.
- The card supports decoding of up to 4 video channels up to 1080p30 or 2 video channels up to 1080p60.
- The card supports H.265 and H.264 codecs, as well as NDI, NDI|HX, SRT, RTMP, RTMPS, HLS and TS protocols.
- The card has HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs, as well as integrated AAC audio and 3.5mm analogue output.
- Works with 1 or 3 RU rack-mount chassis
- Supports decoding of up to 4 channels of video up to 1080p30 or 2 channels of video up to 1080p60
- Supports H.265 and H.264 codecs
- Supports NDI, NDI|HX, SRT, RTMP, RTMPS, HLS and TS protocols
- HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs
- Integrated AAC audio and 3.5 mm analogue output
- Proprietary system connection
- Video Inputs: 2 × RJ45 (HX/NDI/RTMP/RTSP/SRT) Female
- Audio Inputs: None
- Video Outputs: 1 × BNC (3G-SDI) Female
- 1 × HDMI Female
- Audio Outputs: 1 × 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Analogue TRS Female
- Other I/O: 1 × USB-C input
- RJ45 input video format: 1080p 30/60 fps
- HDMI / SDI video output format: 1080p up to 30/60fps
- Audio output in analogue format: HDMI/LAN (RJ45)/SDI integrated audio
- Package weight: 353g
- Package dimensions (L×W×H): 16.3 × 10.4 × 2.5cm (approx.)