Kiloview D350 H.264 and H.265 4K Decoder
The Kiloview D350 is a professional IP video decoder device that can simultaneously decode up to 9 network video streams and output them via its 3G-SDI and HDMI interfaces synchronously, with an output resolution of up to 4Kp60.
- Streaming of 4K 3840 × 2160/60p UHD 4K video signals
- Simultaneous decoding of up to 9 4Kp60 video streams
- Multi-stream switching
- Custom layout, PIP, PBP and POP of the output display
- Video output: 2 × HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp60) and 1 × 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
- Audio output: Embedded SDI/HDMI or analogue audio output.
- Video formats: H.264 (AVC) compatible with Baseline/Main/High Profile, up to level 5.2, H.265 (HEVC) compatible with Main Profile, up to level 5.1, SpeedHQ (NDI High-bandwidth)
- Video decoding capability: H.264 (AVC) / H.265 (HEVC): Up to 16 channels at 1080p30, 9 channels at 1080p60 and 2 channels at 4Kp60 / Full NDI: Up to 6 channels at 1080p30, 4 channels at 1080p60 or 1 channel at 4Kp60
- Audio formats: AAC/MPEG-4/MPEG-2/G.711/Opus/LPCM
- Latency: FULL NDI&NDI|HX: <50 ms, Others: 100~120 ms (adjustable)
- Transmission protocols: FULL NDI/NDI|HX2.0/NDI|HX3.0/SRT/RTMP/RTMPS/ HLS/TS over UDP/RTP/ RTSP
- Intercom: Yes
- 0.96″ OLED display
- OSD: Yes
- Network: 2 × RJ-45 100M/1000M Ethernet ports
- USB: 1 × USB Type A and 1 x USB Type C
- Tally: Yes
- Management: WebUI/Kiloview KiloLink Server
- Power supply: 12 V 1 A DC
- Power consumption: 7 W max.
- Dimensions: 163 × 104 × 25mm
- Weight: 328g