IP & Serial PTZ Camera Keyboard/Joystick Controller AVMATRIX PKC3000
It allows you to control any type of camera, whatever PTZ camera you use; with the standard protocols included, the AVMatrix PKC3000 will give you control of more than 255 cameras via IP and RS-232/422/485 serial port.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some products in this store may be affected by the lack of components and supplies worldwide. Therefore, orders placed on this website are made on a reservation and inquiry basis. We will send you a confirmation email after checking stock and current price. If the order is not affected we will proceed with it as usual. Thank you for your understanding.
- Control protocol by VISCA, VISCA-Over-IP, Onvif and Pelco P&D
- Control up to total of 255 IP cameras on a single network
- 6 camera quick call up keys, and 6 user-assignable keys to quickly invoke shortcut functions
- Quick control of exposure, shutter speed, iris, compensation, white balance, focus, pan/tilt speed, zoom speed
- Tactile feel with professional rocker/seesaw switch for zoom control
- Automatically search available IP cameras in a network and assign IP addresses easily
- Multi-color key illumination indicator directs operation to specific functions
- Tally GPIO output for indicating the camera be currently controlled
- Metal housing with 2.2 inch LCD display, 4D joystick, 5 rotation button
- Supports both POE and 12V DC power supplies
|Category||Accessories, Robotic cameras|