HANDHELD RECORDER TASCAM DR-40X
The Tascam DR-40X digital recorder is the evolution of the DR-40V2 model; marking a convincing update of its predecessor.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some products in this store may be affected by the lack of components and supplies worldwide. Therefore, orders placed on this website are made on a reservation and inquiry basis. We will send you a confirmation email after checking stock and current price. If the order is not affected we will proceed with it as usual. Thank you for your understanding.
- High quality unidirectional stereo condenser microphones. They can record at positions A-B and X-Y.
- Inputs XLR/TRS compatible with line level +4dBu / +48V.
- 4-channel mode. Can be used for dual recording and non-destructive recording of overdubbing, etc.
- Functions as a USB audio interface with 2 inputs and 2 outputs for Mac, PC or iOS recordings.
- Dictation mode designed for human voice recording and transcription.
- Prolonged performance of a maximum of 18 hours using only internal batteries.
- Reverberation Effect.
- Automatic recording function.
- High pressure design to capture loud sounds up to 125dB SPL.
- Peak reduction function that detects peaks and automatically adjusts the optimal level.
- Recording function with automatic timer.
- Seamless gain control
- Bass attenuation filter with three levels (40 / 80 / 120 Hz).
- Speed change function (VSA) to adjust the speed from 0.5 to 1.5 times (in 0.1 increments).
- Loop playback/repeat, resume, and skip backward playback function.
- FAST menu button for easy access to various functions.
- PCM and high quality linear MP3 WAV/BWF 24-bit/96kHz.
- SD / SDHC / SDXC cards can be used (up to 128GB).
- Integrated mono speaker with an output of 0.3 W.
- Powered by 3 AA batteries, USB bus power or optional AC adapter (PS-P520E).
- Rubber feet are included to improve acoustic properties during desktop recordings.
- Hole for screwing the tripod built into the unit
- USB: USB type Micro B.
- Built-in 0.3W mono speaker.
- Bass attenuation filter 40 / 80 / 120Hz.
- Efector 6 presets (Hall 1, Hall 2, Room, Studio, Plate 1, Plate 2).
- Hole to screw the tripod 1/4″.