Grabador de vídeo en SSD Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio HD Pro
Professional recordings compatible with SD cards and SSD drives.
This model offers more features than the Plus version and compatibility with the more compact Hyperdeck Studio recorders. It also features playback controls and a rotary search knob with an electronic clutch that limits its rotation when moving forward or backward in the sequence. In addition, there are buttons for activating different search modes, while the rear panel has XLR connections for timecode.
It includes the same features as the Plus version, but also has two SD card slots, two SSD slots, metal machined search knob with clutch, SDI output for image monitoring and XLR connections for time code.
- Ideal for live productions, broadcasts and digitizations: Master copies, isolated recordings, digital signage or content digitization.
- Color LCD display: It displays the timecode and a color thumbnail image of the sequence being recorded or played back; it also provides information on the status of the storage media, the format of the material, its frequency and audio intensity, monitor images, control the volume or select the metering mode (VU or PPM).
- Traditional controls: HyperDeck Studio models include an easy-to-use control panel; when the record button is pressed, the source immediately begins recording to a file whose format can be changed from the menu; controls facilitate playback, forward and rewind. A machined metal rotary knob simplifies clip search; when a button on the front panel is pressed, the command is transmitted via the RS-422 port to the other connected units; there is also a speaker and headphone connection for audio monitoring.
- Compatibility with SD and UHS-II cards and SSD drives: They support recording on common SD and UHS-II cards, so there is no need to spend on expensive storage media. In addition, two SSD drive bays are included. H.264 files are small, so you can store a large amount of material, or even connect external USB drives.
- Uninterrupted recording: They include two memory card slots that allow uninterrupted recording, using the second unit when the first has no more capacity. Each slot has an indicator that shows the unit used and lights red when recording or green when playing back images. In addition, they allow long sequences to be stored in a single file for easy distribution.
- Recording to external USB-C disks: This port allows external disks with higher capacity and speed than other storage media to be connected. In turn, the external disks can be managed from the menus on the LCD screen of the recorders.
- ProRes, DNx, H.264 and H.265 files: HyperDeck models support the most commonly used codecs, e.g. DNx, ProRes and H.264 with 10-bit 4:2:2 quality when recording in NTSC, PAL, 720p, 1080p and 1080i, or even UHD with the 4K version. This allows compression ratios from 60:1 to 285:1 to achieve small files with high quality images. In addition, when uploading to YouTube, you can choose the audio format (PCM or AAC). All HyperDeck devices support ExFAT and HFS+ systems and provide the ability to save long recordings in a single file.
- Advanced professional connections: They offer a wide range of connections, e.g. 3G, 6G or 12G SDI, depending on the model, and all include an HDMI output for connecting projectors and TVs. This version has an SDI output for monitoring images and two additional outputs for playing back ProRes 4444 files for overlays with mixers. The sync and timecode generator allows multiple units to be connected and synchronized for stand-alone recording. All versions include AC and DC connections.
- 3G, 6G or 12G SDI models: These devices provide full compatibility with the most commonly used formats. The SDI and HDMI connections support different definitions depending on the model, e.g. SD (NTSC and PAL), HD 720 (720p50/59.94), HD 1080 (1080i50/59.94, 1080p23.98/24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 and 1080 PsF) and UHD (2160p60). They also allow to select the level of the 3G HD SDI signals (A or B).
- USB port: Compatibility with a wide range of programs through the USB port. In addition to external disks, it is also possible to connect any computer to transmit images. The recorder is detected as a webcam, thus enabling the transmission of high quality sources in HD 1080 resolution. Thanks to this feature, all versions support the use of applications such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Open Broadcaster and XSplit Broadcaster, among others.
- HDR and 3D LUT support: HDR and 3D LUT information is integrated into the SDI signal and transmitted to other connected devices. When recording, the SDI and HDMI inputs detect these images automatically, and the files are tagged accordingly. The PQ and HLG formats of static metadata are processed according to the ST2084 standard. In addition, the wide color spectrum of the LCD display supports the use of Rec. 2020 and Rec. 709 spaces. This model even provides the opportunity to use 3D LUT tables to change the appearance of the audiovisual material.
- Multiple SDI audio channels: Allows recording 2, 4, 8 or 16 channels of SDI audio in real time. When external monitors are connected, the number of active channels is shown on the display next to the volume indicators. These are designed to use the appropriate ballistics, and it is also possible to select the metering mode (VU or PPM) via the device menus.
- Incredibly fast file transfer: They allow multimedia files to be transferred via FTP clients. They use a simple text-based protocol, and control commands can be verified via Telnet. By combining the control and file transfer protocols and connecting a HyperDeck recorder to a set of USB-C disks, you get an outstanding server for ingest, playback and organization of media assets.
- RS-422 connection to control devices: Compatible with a wide variety of protocols allowing direct connection to different broadcast systems; supporting AMP (Advanced Media Protocol) commands to manage disk recorders.
- Sync and timecode generator: Allows connecting multiple units to create digital signs or record multiple channels. Each device has special outputs for sync and timecode.
- Blackmagic OS: This innovative operating system is designed for high-end professional and film products and provides access to the various functions of the device.
- Interface in 13 languages.
- Compatible with all software and streaming platforms: Files are compatible with almost all editing software and can be uploaded directly to streaming platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo or Twitter. It is also possible to use popular applications such as DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro or Media Composer, or even Fusion and After Effects.
- Back-up system to keep the signal on air: They ensure that the signal stays on air by including four slots for storage media, making it easy to continue transmission if one of the slots is damaged. They also have AC and DC power connections, providing the opportunity to use external batteries for backup.
- Compatibility: A wide range of Blackmagic Design products are compatible with HyperDeck recorders, including mixers, cameras and streaming devices.
There are four HyperDeck Studio models ideal for all types of jobs. The HD Mini model includes 3G SDI connections and records H.264, ProRes or DNxHD (1080p60) files to SD and UHS-II cards or external USB drives. The HD Plus version features enhanced playback controls, front panel speaker and headphone jack, 6G SDI outputs for alpha channel and main picture playback, SDI monitoring, and recording to H.264 (1080p60) or ProRes and DNxHD (2160p30) files. This model, the HD Pro, also includes two SSD bays and a machined metal rotary search knob. Finally, the outstanding 4K Pro model records H.264, H.265, ProRes or DNx (2160p60) files in all resolutions.