CAMERA JVC GY-HM250E
Compact live streaming 4K camcorder with SDI and broadcast overlay.
Whether you’re shooting 4K Ultra HD, 4:2:2 full HD or streaming to the web, the GY-HM250E does it all. Its integrated 12x optical zoom lens and 4K CMOS sensor deliver stunning 4K Ultra HD recordings directly to SDHC/SDXC memory cards, together with dual codec advanced streaming technology. The camera also has a tele-macro mode for better focus on close objects and features lower-third and full-screen titling graphic solutions.
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card.
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels (9.03 active)
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.5-354mm)
- Dynamic zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom.
- Customizable graphic overlays (on/off switchable)
- Option for custom broadcaster logos, watermark, time and temperature.
- Selectable pre-loaded logos.
- Wired remote control supported.
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector.
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine.
- IP network remote control, remote viewing, metadata editing, FTP clips (requires appropriate network connection and adapter)
- 4:2:2 full HD recording at 50Mbps (24-60p)
- 120fps HD slow motion recording.
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording.
- 9 user button assignable functions.
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- 0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function.
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function.
- Built-in stereo microphone.
* External microphone and WIFI or LTE Dongle not included.
* Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter.