CAMERA JVC GY-HC500E
Handheld 4K camcorder with 1″ CMOS sensor for ENG. The GY-HC500 is a 4K production handheld camcorder that offers unparalleled image quality and connectivity. It records to SSD (solid state drive) media in a wide variety of formats, including 10-bit ProRes 422 at 4K resolution and 50/60p frame rates.
This camcorder goes beyond the capability of consumer cameras, but without the price tag of high-end cinema cameras, the JVC GY-HC500E is the perfect balance.
- 1″ (effective) CMOS sensor with high picture quality.
- F12 Sensitivity.
- 4K UHD 60p/50p ProRes 4:2:2 10-bit recording to SSD*.
- 4K UHD 30p/25p/24p 4:2:0 8-bit recording to SDHC/SDXC card.
- HDR recording, HLG or J-Log1 (10-bit).
- Newly-developed 4K lens with 20x zoom.
- 40x lossless dynamic zoom.
- 4K Rec + HD streaming + 4K HDMI output.
- Low latency and high-quality streaming up to 20Mbps.
- High performance 1080 60p/50p live streaming.
- Auto FTP to upload native video clips automatically.
- Return over IP (Return video and IFB).
- LAN terminal (Streaming/IFB/Remote) in addition to USB host (v3.0).
- 4-inch high resolution LCD monitor.
- XLR audio connectors.
* Recording media not included
Winner of the GEAR OF THE YEAR award ★
JVC’s GY-HC500 camera has been awarded the “BEST CAMCORDER OF THE YEAR” award for the best camcorder of the year.
In the fourth year of Pro Movie Maker magazine’s (see link) awards in England, the GY-HC500 has been selected by its professional readers. Thousands of filmmakers have spoken and their votes have gone to JVC’s GY-HC500.
- Double battery charger JVC AA-VC20E (see charger)
- JVC CamRade carrying case (see bag)