CAMERA AVER CAM340
USB3.0 Ultra HD 4K Huddle Room Camera Portable, Plug-n-Play
The CAM340 uses a Sony™ high quality sensor and multi-lens glass to provide you the sharpest video you can find.
The CAM340’s advanced image processing engine allows for natural, vividly colored details to be displayed even under challenging lighting conditions and very low latency.
Fit everyone into frame! The high quality multi-glass lens with deep focus, fast-F stop, and super high resolution allow for everyone at the table and whiteboard to be in perfect focus all at the same time, with minimal distortion.
With our Ultra 4K CAM340 you can zoom in up to 4X as if it was a traditional optical camera. Zoom in and move around, no moving parts, and no quality lost; as with typical digital zoom, because this is 4K No matter if you are in low or bright light, natural or fluorescent, or have multiple types of lighting AVer’s CAM340 white balance and exposure will provide you with accurate color to its fullest.
Just plug in the USB cable and go, no drivers to install, no power cable needed. Have the freedom to use the tools of your trade and as long as you have a USB3.0 port, you’re good to go!
No microphone, no problem! A high quality uni-directional microphone built-in on top of the camera can easily pick up your conversation in your huddle room environments, while suppressing noise from behind the camera.
- Sensor: 1/2.5” Sony Exmor R™ 4K CMOS sensor
- Frame rate: 4K 25fps; 1080p, 720p, 960×540, 848×480, 640×480, 640×360, 424×240, 320×240, 320×180 at 60, 30, 15 fps
- Lens iris, focus, zoom: fixed
- AE, white balance: auto, manual override by PTZApp
- Lens focal length: 3.37 mm +/- 5%
- Lens F#: 2.8
- Field of view: diagonal 94°, horizontal 85°, vertical 55°
- S/N ratio: > 50dB
- Minimal illumination: 1.4 lx (50 IRE, F2.8, shutter 1/30)
- 2D noise reduction
- Back light compensation
- Minimum working distance: 80cm
Zoom, pan and tilt movement
- Zoom: up to 4X leveraging 4K sensor (not available in 4K or 60 fps)
- Pan and tilt: when zoom in leveraging 4K sensor
- 1 uni-directional microphones
- Frequency response: 100~12K Hz
- Sensitivity: -37dB
- USB type-C connector
- DC jack for power adapter (for USB2.0 connection)
- 3.5mm audio jack for line output
- Reset button
- YUV and MJPEG
- 2.0, 3.0, type-C
- UVC (USB Video Class) 1.1
- UAC (USB Audio Class) 1.0
- Optional IR remote control (compatible with CAM520/VC520 remote control)
Security and mount
- Built-in TV mount (above TV, up to 46mm deep)
- Kensington slot
- 1/4” tripod mounting screw