Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K II
This model allows to perform Ultra HD productions with several cameras.
Out of stock
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some products in this store may be affected by the lack of components and supplies worldwide. Therefore, orders placed on this website are made on a reservation and inquiry basis. We will send you a confirmation email after checking stock and current price. If the order is not affected we will proceed with it as usual. Thank you for your understanding.
- Effective Sensor size: 13,056 mm x 7,344 mm
- Resolutions and frame rate: 3840x2160p23.98, 3840x2160p24, 3840x2160p25, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p30, 1920 x 1080p23.98, 1920 x 1080p24, 1920 x 1080p25, 1920 x 1080p29.97, 1920 x 1080p30, 1920 x 1080p50, 1920 x 1080p59.94, 1920 x 1080p60, 1920 x 1080i50, 1920 x 1080i59.9 and 1920 x 1080i60
- Focus: Auto Focus. Focus indicator.
- Iris Control: Average value of self-exposure scenes.
- Lens mount: Micro 4/3 mount active.
- Screen size: 1 x 10.1″ | 1920 x 1200
- TFT-LCD – Controls: To navigate between menus.
- Microphone: built-in stereo microphone.
- Mounting options: tripod mount (2 x 3/8 “). 4 x 1/4 “-20 UNC (at the top of the chamber), 3 x 1/3” -20 UNC (on both sides of the camera).
- Digital video output (SDI): 1 x 12G-SDI a 10 bits, 4:2:2
- Digital video input (SDI): 1 x 12G-SDI
- Reference input 1 reference input
- Input / Output Fiber Optic Input and output fiber optic 6G.
- Analog audio input: 2 x XLR with selectable analog audio line level or microphone.
- Support for phantom power.
- Analog audio output: Headphone aviation, can use the intercom or monitoring sound.
- Digital audio output (SDI): 2 12G-SDI channels, 48 kHz and 24 bits. 2 channel for intercom (channels 15 and 16).
- Remote control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC control of focus and aperture. Handling the camera control unit from ATEM.
- Operation of the camera control unit from an ATEM.
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 mini port B to update the software.
- Blackmagic Camera Utility software included
- Compliance with standard SDI: SMPTE 292M
- Sampling digital audio (SDI): 48 kHz and 24 bits
- Included Software: Blackmagic Camera Utility
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later.
- Windows 7 or later.
- External power socket: 1 XLR 4-pin port for external power or battery usage.
- Power supply: Includes rechargeable polymer lithium-ion battery.
- Port 11-30 V DC or AC adapter 12 V included.
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours. Charging time of battery: Approximately 4 hours.