Audio Encoder AEQ Phoenix Mercury
Stereo IP audio codec.
IP audio codec, stereo, allowing bidirectional stereo / dual or mono connections, controllable through a simple user interface on PC that allows local management or remote computer or network equipment fully compatible with most codecs from other manufacturers.
CUSTOM CONFIGURATION NOT INCLUDED.
- IP audio codec, stereo, bidirectional. It allows stereo / dual mono or connections.
- PC User Interface that enables local or remote control of a computer or network of computers.
- Compatible with most third-party codecs. Supports SIP and most widespread encryption algorithms and is fully compatible with the N / ACIP EBU Tech3326.
- Advantages over IP: Adaptive to absorb network jitter Buffer. DHCP, automatic configuration of IP connection parameters. Automatic adjustment of the reference clock to synchronize both ends. FEC.
- SIP server. To simplify the operation of the unit over IP networks, AEQ offers its customers the services of its own SIP server.
- Continuous data channel. It allows transporting auxiliary data embedded in the RTP stream to control equipment at the far end.
- Tags for any use. It incorporates the algorithms required the N / ACIP EBU Tech3326 plus AEQ LD and optionally low-delay AAC.
- Professional Audio. The equipment has balanced inputs and outputs analog audio professional line level XLR connector. Optionally it can incorporate inputs and outputs AES / EBU digital audio.
- Reduced format. A team barely measures 22 cm wide by 4.5 cm high and 20 cm lower base. Two Phoenix Mercury can stay in one rack unit 19. “