Audio Encoder AEQ Phoenix Mercury
Stereo IP audio codec.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some products in this store may be affected by the lack of components and supplies worldwide. Therefore, orders placed on this website are made on a reservation and inquiry basis. We will send you a confirmation email after checking stock and current price. If the order is not affected we will proceed with it as usual. Thank you for your understanding.
IP audio codec, stereo, allowing bidirectional stereo / dual or mono connections, controllable through a simple user interface on PC that allows local management or remote computer or network equipment fully compatible with most codecs from other manufacturers.
CUSTOM CONFIGURATION NOT INCLUDED.
- IP audio codec, stereo, bidirectional. It allows stereo / dual mono or connections.
- PC User Interface that enables local or remote control of a computer or network of computers.
- Compatible with most third-party codecs. Supports SIP and most widespread encryption algorithms and is fully compatible with the N / ACIP EBU Tech3326.
- Advantages over IP: Adaptive to absorb network jitter Buffer. DHCP, automatic configuration of IP connection parameters. Automatic adjustment of the reference clock to synchronize both ends. FEC.
- SIP server. To simplify the operation of the unit over IP networks, AEQ offers its customers the services of its own SIP server.
- Continuous data channel. It allows transporting auxiliary data embedded in the RTP stream to control equipment at the far end.
- Tags for any use. It incorporates the algorithms required the N / ACIP EBU Tech3326 plus AEQ LD and optionally low-delay AAC.
- Professional Audio. The equipment has balanced inputs and outputs analog audio professional line level XLR connector. Optionally it can incorporate inputs and outputs AES / EBU digital audio.
- Reduced format. A team barely measures 22 cm wide by 4.5 cm high and 20 cm lower base. Two Phoenix Mercury can stay in one rack unit 19. “