ACTIVE SPEAKER FBT VERTUS CLA 406A
The column system is compact and elegant, with a refined yet functional design. Most importantly it offers an uncompromising quality capable of successfully solving applications where conventional systems are inadequate.
- 2-way bi-amplified line array column system
- 4 × 165mm (6.5”) custom woofer voice coil 38mm (1.5”)
- B&C HF neodymium driver with 36mm (1.4”) exit and 64mm (2.5”) voice coil
- Waveguide FBT large format with dispersion 100° H × 25° V
- Frequency response from 65Hz to 20KHz
- Amplifiers Class D 600 W rms for LF and HF 300 W rms with switching power supply
- Processor DSP with 8 EQ presets
- Control Panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, filter-HP, ground-lift
- Neutrik powerCON power IN and LINK connectors
- 12mm (1/2”) birch plywood with scratch-resistant coating.
- 12 attachment points above and below for the optional hardware that allows the installation of hanging or pair two CLA406A with angle of 0° – 10° – 20° in the vertical plane
- Top side tilted 10 ° for the inclination of two columns without damaging gap between the waveguides for a wavefront extremely consistent over the 18kHz
- 35mm (1.3/8”) top hat for stand mount facility
- It is ideal for live applications, assisted by sub CLA 118SA, which for fixed installations