The URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 model has a Super 35 mm sensor with 4.6K resolution that allows images of up to 4608 × 2592 pixels to be captured, with a latitude of 15 stops and a maximum ISO value of 3200. This provides the possibility of recording at 120 f/s with the full sensor and at 150 f/s (DCI 4K) or 300 f/s (HD 1080) by reducing the usable area of the sensor.
This camera has a super rugged design, designed from a magnesium alloy that offers great lightness and durability; this camera has a backlit LCD screen with high visibility that provides all the necessary information during filming, in addition this camera has a folding touch monitor to monitor the quality of the shots without the need for an external device. Also, this camera has XLR and SDI 12G connections, stereo microphones and an innovative high-speed USB-C expansion port that allows you to connect accessories such as external disks to record directly on them for longer periods without interruption; among a host of other features.
The URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 is capable of recording in Blackmagic RAW format in both “Film” and “Extended Video” modes; it is an innovative codec that provides lossless imaging, support for various metadata and optimized processing using the GPU and CPU. This codec combines the quality and benefits of traditional RAW formats with the speed and ease of use of conventional codecs. In addition, by including a full version of DaVinci Resolve, Blackmagic Resolve offers a complete solution for post production; combining the most advanced color grading tools with professional nonlinear editing features, allowing you to edit in-camera footage, adjust color, finalize and deliver your project.
- Super 35 mm 4.6K resolution sensor with fourth-generation Blackmagic Design colorimetry
- Cinematography-oriented dynamic range of 15 steps
- Interchangeable EF mount included, F, PL and B4 mounts available separately
- 2, 4 and 6-step neutral density filters with infrared compensation, specially designed for the colorimetry of the URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 model
- External recording (flash disks or external SSD drives) via USB-C connection
- Supports frame rates up to 300 f/s in HD, 150 f/s in DCI 4K or 120 f/s in 4.6K
- SDI 12G and two XLR inputs
- Supports frame rates up to 60 f/s (playback) or 120 f/s in 4.6K, 150 f/s in DCI 4K and 300 f/s in HD (Blackmagic RAW).
- External controls designed to provide direct access to the camera’s most important functions, such as shutter, white balance, recording, power supply, neutral density filters, ISO sensitivity, audio gain, lens, content playback, and frame rate.
- Two CFast 2.0 card slots and two UHS-II SD card slots enable seamless image recording in outstanding quality.
- Light and resistant frame, made of magnesium alloy.
- LCD display to quickly check time code, lens and shutter settings, recording status and volume intensity.
- Compatibilidad con archivos Blackmagic RAW a una velocidad de transferencia constante (3:1, 5:1, 8:1 y 12:1) o con calidad constante (Q0 y Q5). Permite grabar en formato ProRes 4444 XQ, ProRes 4444, ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422, ProRes 422 LT o ProRes 422 Proxy, en 4.6K, 4K, UHD y HD.
- Conventional connections include two XLR inputs for line-level audio or microphone with phantom power mode, 12G SDI output for monitoring image quality with camera status information overlay, standard 4-pin connection for 12V DC power, headphone connection, LANC port for remote control and separate 4-pin XLR output for supplying power to the viewfinder.
- High-quality stereo microphones for audio recording.
- 4-inch foldable touch screen for changing settings and monitoring image quality on the recording set.
- Includes full version of DaVinci Resolve for editing and color grading of footage.
- Compatible with all accessories for the URSA Mini camera line.